PJ Newton is the Founder of Strategic Athlete and a former Marine Officer who has dedicated himself to helping military and tactical athletes obtain the strength, conditioning, and fitness to survive the battle and live a high-quality functional life well into retirement.
With over 12-years of coaching experience in-person, online, and at seminars worldwide he has the knowledge and passion to help you achieve your goals.
PJ Newton has also served as a Head Coach & the Director of Training for CrossFit Endurance where he trained thousands of coaches and athlete in proper running mechanics, endurance training, and endurance programming for a variety of endurance sports (From rucking to triathlon).
Education & Experience
- Founder, Strategic Athlete
- Current Federal LEO & SRT Member
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- Captain, USMC (2002-2012)
- Marine Corps Martial Arts Instructor
- Former Director of Training, CrossFit Endurance
- Former Head Coach CrossFit Endurance
- Former Head Coach AthleteCell
Education & Certifications:
- BS Arizona State University
- MS A.T. Still University
- CrossFit Level 1 (x3)
- CrossFit Level 2
- CrossFit Gymnastics
- CrossFit Nutrition
- CrossFit Kids
- CrossFit Movement & Mobility (x2)
- POSE Level 1
- CrossFit Running
- CrossFit Endurance
- CrossFit Endurance Swim
- CrossFit Defense Athlete’s Course
- CrossFit Kettlebell
- CrossFit Weightlifting
- Underground Strength Coach Certification
- CPR/AED Certification
Join 3000+ athletes on the path to being stronger, fitter, faster, and more durable.