What is Strategic Athlete?
Honestly, this is a place where you can learn how to become really strong, fast, & fit without following the typical “rules” of high volume training.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- “I want to be able to run faster and farther.”
- “I really would love to get stronger and gain good muscle mass while also running faster and longer.”
- “I’d like to find the balance between Strength vs Conditioning and learn how to improve one without sacrificing the other.”
- “I’m struggling with staying consistent without injuring myself.”
- “I am trying to increase my strength in my upper body while at the same time build on my endurance. All of this of course while juggling a job and family.”
If so, you’re in the right place.
Hi, I’m PJ Newton, the founder of Strategic Athlete.
After spending the last 13-years racking up as much education and experience as I could, I’ve learned EXACTLY what it takes to create bigger, faster, & stronger athletes — And I want to bring that knowledge & experience to you.
- Never having to worry about your PFT performance again
- Being strong enough to complete any required task in your job
- Having the ability and confidence to sign up for any endurance event and know you’ll crush it.
- Finally dealing with all those nagging injuries and creating the durability you need to stay healthy and injury free
That is what Strategic Athlete is all about and that is my primary mission.
To help you reach your strength, endurance, and fitness goals while still living your life (i.e. Not spending all of your free time in the gym)
Strategic Athlete was created as an alternative to all of the other programs out there that have tried to convince you that high-volume, 2-hour long beat down sessions that mimic the exact tasks you will face are the only way to reach your goals…
Well, that’s not true and I’m gonna show you why.
The lives of you and your brothers/sisters may one day depend on your ability to perform physically and I’m going to bring you the best research, science, and practical experience I can muster to make sure you’re prepared.
Here’s what to do next: Sign-up for my Newsletter to start getting exclusive material and fitness advice I don’t share anywhere else.